A Certification for Green Businesses
Green America certifies businesses that are committed to using business as a platform for social change. Since 1982, Green America has evaluated over 8,000 small businesses. We've helped leading green companies like Seventh Generation, Honest Tea, and Clif Bar take off in the marketplace. We connect people to entrepreneurs building sustainable enterprises from the ground up and Main Street businesses that serve their communities. Green America certifies businesses that are:
- Actively using their business as a tool for positive social change;
- Operating a "values-driven" enterprise according to principles of social justice AND environmental sustainability;
- Environmentally responsible in the way they source, manufacture, and market their products and run their operations and facilities;
- Socially equitable and committed to extraordinary practices that benefit workers, customers, communities, and the environment; and
- Accountable for their work by continually improving and tracking their progress, and operating with radical transparency in every facet of their business.
This is a glass product. Do not use this product if it is in any way cracked, chipped, shattered, fragmented, clogged or otherwise damaged or altered in any way. This product is only intended for the consumption of liquid beverages. Do not use with hot beverages as scalding can occur.